All returning FISD families must confirm demographic information and fill out several forms online for all K-12 students prior to the beginning of the school year. Notation and password information will be sent to families August 6, 2021.
- Parents/Guardians with multiple students in FISD must complete the online verification process for each child.
- Other forms, that are specific to each campus, will come home in the registration and first-day packets.
Skyward Family Access
*** To complete Student Online Verification – Google Chrome – is the most compatible web browser. Click here to download Google Chrome.***
Family Access allows parents/guardians to view their child’s calendar, grades, messages, attendance, schedule, fee management, health information and set up email notifications online. It is available to all parents with children enrolled in the district. Online registration must be done through the parent account in Family Access. Students do not have access to fill out the online forms.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance logging into Family Access for Student Online Verification
Login ID and Password
To get to Family Access, go to HERE and enter the parents’ Skyward Login ID and Password.
- If this is your first time to access the site and/or you do not know your login info, click the link “Forgot your Login/Password?”.
- Enter the security words generated and your current parent/guardian email. An email will be sent to you using the email on file. The email on file must be correct for this to work.
- To change your password, remember to use at least one special character, such as $, # or !. If you have any difficulty logging in, contact:
FISD Technology Services
or email email@example.com.