Booster Clubs and PTOs
Education succeeds best when there is a strong partnership between home and school, a partnership that thrives on communication. Parents are partners with teachers, administrators, and the Board and are encouraged to become a school volunteer.
Parents are extremely active in organizations and programs in the Friendswood Independent School District.
To find out how you can participate in these organizations, please contact your child’s school.
• 21-22 Booster Club / PTO Manual
• 21-22 PTO / Booster Presentation
• Audit Instructions
• Audit Packet
• Booster Club Guidelines
• Exempt Organizations – Sales & Purchases
• FISD Booster / Volunteer Profile Set-Up and Criminal History Approval
• FISD Criminal Records Check Guide
• Follow Up Q&A
• School Fundraisers and Texas Sales Tax
• Texas Comptroller’s Website
• University Interscholastic League ( UIL )
C.W. Cline Elementary School
506 W. Edgewood
211 Stadium Lane
Windsong Intermediate School
2100 W. Parkwood
Friendswood Junior High
1000 Manison Parkway
Friendswood High School