**Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the FISD Museum is closed until further notice.**
208 West Spreading Oaks
Friendswood, Texas 77546
The first Saturday of the month
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Inquire about summer hours, group tours or field trips through museum's email or 281-482-1267
The Friendswood School, grades 1-12 opened in 1939, following the community’s decision to have its own public school. At the time, there were 118 students. In December 1948, Friendswood Schools became an independent school district. The original building (above) was used as the Friendswood Junior High until 2010.