Who needs to get a Physical for the 2023-2024 season?
All students who will be participating in UIL athletics & UIL activities (Cheerleading, Band, Color Guard, Wranglerettes) will need to have a new physical to participate in FHS/FJH athletics/activities.
FHS Field House
Friendswood, Texas 77546
Assistant Athletic Director: Daron Scott
Campus Coordinator: Sarah Paulk
Sports Facility Managers:
Stephen Peter and
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Joseph Taylor
AD Secretary: Amy Madsen
Natatorium Coordinator: Craig Sikkema
This section will be used for Athletic Tryouts.
ALL OTHER SPORTS TICKETS
- Athletic Training
- Cross Country
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming, Diving, Water Polo
- Track and Field
Strength and Conditioning
Swimming, Diving, Water Polo
Track and Field
Rank One Sports Forms
• Student Medical Insurance - FISD does not provide student medical insurance. If you need insurance or if you would like supplemental coverage, information is available in a flyer and can be obtained through your campus.
UIL Concussion Protocol
• FISD Athletic Handbook 2022-2023
• UIL Parent/Athletic Manual 2021-22
• NCAA Guide
• Annual Report 2019
FHS Athletic News
Friendswood High School State Athletic Championship Teams
Volleyball | Girls Soccer | Football